Pharmacy Sales Respresentative
Québec City and area - lower St-Laurent river, Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Chicoutimi22 Jun 2022
As a member of the Norwell, Santé Grand Public Inc. sales force, the Pharmacy Representative contributes to the achievement of overall sales objectives for the sales and marketing departments. Reporting directly to the District Manager, Retail Sales, the representative's main purpose is to promote and sell the company's products, develop its territory, inform about the advantages and benefits of our products and offer impeccable service to customers associated with its assigned territory on a face-to-face basis
The clientele consists mainly of Pharmacists, Laboratory Technicians, Managers in the pharmacy market.
- Plan visits and do effective sales follow-ups directly in pharmacies. Achieve territory sales objectives through the analysis of sales reports and develop appropriate actions.
- Carry out the required promotional efforts (promote target products, to a target clientele, while respecting the assigned optimal frequency, the achievement of marketing program objectives, project management, etc.) and ensure that adequate feedback to Account Managers, District Manager and Marketing team.
- Maintain optimal product knowledge and use effective sales techniques to positively influence our target customers and encourage them to recommend our products to their patients.
- Implement the strategies and orientations of the company in order to increase the share of sales of the company.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity by adopting exemplary behavior in compliance with the company's commercial policies.
- Perform administrative tasks quickly and accurately with an ability to work independently.
- Approximately 25% travel outside the Quebec region
- University degree in Commerce, Science or another related field.
- CFPC accreditation, an asset
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in a competitive environment, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong presentation techniques. Fluency in English required for trainings/meetings/communications
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent business relationships with clients
- Ability to deliver results according to a defined business plan
- Knowledge of computers and the Windows environment as well as the use of appropriate software applications such as Excel, Word, Power Point. Proficiency in using a tablet is required
- Familiarity with Scientific Affairs and clinical studies, an asset
- Valid driver's license