6 sachets of 5.6 g
Medicinal Ingredient(per sachet): 4 g sodium citrate (USP) from sodium citrate dihydrate.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): Amaranth, cranberry flavor, saccharin sodium, silicone dioxide (colloidal), sucrose.
Symptomatic relief of burning pain and stinging associated with bladder inflammation (cystitis) in women.
Dosage (Adult women):
- Take one sachet 3 times per day for 2 days.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DOSE.
Directions for Use:
- Dissolve the contents of one sachet into a glass of water.
- Stir well until granules have dissolved.
- The solution should be drunk immediately and not stored.
- If you miss a dose, take one as soon as you remember, but do not double the next dose to compensate for the missed dose.
- Take all six sachets to complete the symptomatic treatment, even if you are feeling better.
- If you have more than just mild symptoms (for example: painful urination, blood in urine, back or side pain, fever and chills, nausea, and vomiting), or if symptoms persist or return soon after completing the 48-hour symptomatic treatment, consult your health care professional.
- Do not repeat the treatment without medical advice.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a doctor prior to use if you have any of the following conditions: heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes or if you have other underlying or ongoing health concerns.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking other medicines, especially ACE inhibitors, diuretics, or cyclosporine.
- Do not take more than three sachets in one day.
- If you accidentally take more Cystoplus® Sodium Citrate Powder than recommended, seek medical advice immediately.
- Use caution when administering to the elderly.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
- Do not take past the expiry date printed on the sachet and on the outside of the package.
- For oral administration only.
- Do not use it if you are taking lithium or hexamine, are on a low-sodium diet, or are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use it if pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Not recommended for use in men and children.
Flatulence, frequent urination.
Recommended Storage Conditions:
For more information, visit www.cystoplus.ca.
Cystoplus® is a registered trademark of Pharmascience Inc.
These products may not be suitable for everyone. Read the labels and follow the directions of use.
This website is intended for educational purposes only and is in no way intended to substitute for professional medical advice, to contradict medical advice given, or to provide medical care of any kind.
To be sure this product is suitable for you, always read and follow the label. As with any medication, speak to your doctor before using.